- From North and South
- Take the A14 motorway (from the north: in the direction of Ancona, from the south: in the direction of Pescara), follow the direction of Rome, continue on the A25 motorway, exit at Bussi/Popoli, follow the road signs for L’Aquila, continue for the SS 17, turn onto the SS 487 towards Campo di Giove, cross Scansano along the SP 12 and reach Campo di Giove.
- From L’Aquila
- Take the SS 17 towards Pescara, follow the highway direction A25 Pescara – Roma, continue for Navelli, Popoli, turn onto the SS 487 towards Campo di Giove, cross Scansano along the SP 12 and reach Campo di Giove.
Rome – Pescara railway line: Sulmona station.
To consult train timetables, visit the Italian State Railways website www.trenitalia.com
From Pescara or Sulmona: TUA bus lines (Abruzzo Regional Public Lines).
For more information, visit the company website www.tuabruzzo.it
- Pescara airport (about 75 km far)
- Naples airport (about 155 km far)
- Marina of Pescara (about 79 km far)
For more information, visit www.marinape.com/
- Port of Naples (about 158 km far)
For more information, visit www.porto.napoli.it/